Aloe Vera Gel DEC 40X(AG045)
Terry Laboratories Aloe Vera Gel Decolorized 40X can be used in a variety of skin care products, including moisturizers, lotions, hair care and after sun care, as well health foods, drinks and over the counter pharmaceuticals. All of our Aloe Vera concentrates and extracts are pesticide-free, GMO-free and never any animal testing.
Our process starts with organically grown Aloe Vera plants. Once they have matured, we harvest the aloe leaves which are then washed and filited by mechanical squeezers. The leaves are then rised to remove Aloin and put in a grinder. The pulp and fibers are removed and the remaining contents is heat treated and filtered to complete the process.
Appearance: Light Amber Liquid (Possible Precipitate)
Odor: Strong Vegetable
Gardner Color: 7 Maximum
pH: 3.5 – 4.5
Specific Gravity: 1.02 – 1.18
Total Aloe Solids: 18.4% Minimum
- Total Plate Count:
- Yeast and Mold:
- No Pathogens Present
All testing is performed at 25°C unless otherwise noted.
Packaging: 5-Gallon (45 lbs) Min; 55 Gallon (495 lbs)
- Potassium Sorbate: 0.10%
- Sodium Benzoate: 0.10%
- International Aloe Science Council (IASC)
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) Self- Affirmed
- Star K Kosher
- FairTSA Product Certified
Cautions: This is a natural product which will darken with age. Slight fallout may occur over time. Protect from oxidation. Store at room temperature. Shelf life: 2 years from date of manufacture (unopened container).
SKIN AND HAIR CARE
- Hand and Body Lotions and Gels
- Shampoos and Conditioners
- Styling and Sculpting Gels
- Skin Cleansers and Moisturizers
- Sun Care and After Sun Products
- Shaving and Depilatory Preparations
PET CARE PRODUCTS
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Sports Drinks
- Health Drinks
- Health Foods
- Juice Blends
- Toothpastes and Oral Rinses
- Anti-Acne Preparations
- Hydrocortisone Creams
- Topical Analgesics and Anesthetics
- First Aid Sprays/Creams/Gels
WHAT PERCENTAGE TO USE?
- 15% Single Strength Equivalent (SSE) minimum for IASC certified finished products
- Recommend the use of 15-100% for cosmetic and beverage applications
- Two to four ounces (SSE) twice daily is the recommended beverage dose. May be added to fruit or vegetable juices to enhance flavor.
- Pesticide free
- No animal testing
Terry Laboratories is the leading manufacture of Aloe Vera extracts and concentrates in North America. For more information about our Aloe Vera Gel Decolorized 40x call us today or request a sample online.