Aloe Vera Gel REG 40X(AG046)
Our Aloe Vera Gel Regular 40X is used in applications like health drinks and foods, O.T.C. pharmaceuticals, pet care products and skin and hair care products.
Appearance: Amber Liquid (Possible Precipitate)
Odor: Strong Vegetable
Gardner Color: 16 Maximum
pH: 3.5 – 4.5
Specific Gravity: 1.100 – 1.120
Total Aloe Solids: 18.4% Minimum
- Total Plate Count:
- Yeast and Mold:
- No Pathogens Present
All testing is performed at 25°C unless otherwise noted.
Packaging: 5-Gallon (45 lbs) Min; 55 Gallon (495 lbs)
Potassium Sorbate: 0.10%
Sodium Benzoate: 0.10%
- International Aloe Science Council (IASC)
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) Self-Affirmed
- Star K Kosher
- FairTSA Product Certified
Cautions: This is a natural product which will darken with age. Slight fallout may occur over time. Protect from oxidation. Store at room temperature. Shelf life: 2 years from date of manufacture (unopened container).
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Health Foods
- Health Drinks
- Sports Drinks
- Juice Blends
- Anti-Acne Preparations
- First Aid Sprays, Creams & Gels
- Hydrocortisone Creams
- Topical Analgesics & Anesthetics
- Toothpastes & Oral Rinses
SKIN AND HAIR CARE
- Shaving & Depilatory Preparations
- Sun Care & After Sun Products
- Styling & Sculpting Gels
- Hand & Body Gels & Lotions
- Shampoos & Conditioners
- Skin Cleansers & Moisturizers
PET CARE PRODUCTS
WHAT PERCENTAGE TO USE
- 15% Single Strength Equivalent (SSE) minimum for IASC certified finished products.
- Recommend the use of 15-100% for cosmetic and beverage applications.
- Two to four ounces (SSE) twice daily is the recommended beverage dose. May be added to fruit or vegetable juices to enhance flavor.
- No animal testing