Terra-Pure™ Non-Preserved Spray Dried Aloe Vera Powder Regular 200X(TN001)
Terra-Pure™ Non-Preserved Aloe Vera Powder Regular 200x can be used in many types of products including cosmetics, bath powders, body lotions, gels and moisturizers, after sun and sun care, hair products, aloe vera drinks and much more. All of our aloe vera powders are GMO-free, pesticide-free and are not tested on animals.
All of our plants are organically grown. Once matured, the leaves are harvested, washed and fileted by mechanical squeezers. Filets are then rinsed to remove Aloin, put in a grinder when the pulp and fiber are removed. The remaining contents are heat treated and filtered. Concentrate goes through one more filtration process, then spray dried and packaged per customer request.
Appearance: Fine Powder
Color: Light Cream to Beige
pH (1:199): 3.5-5.0
Specific Gravity (1:199): 0.997 – 1.004 %
Moisture: 8% Maximum
- Total Plate Count: < 10 cfu/g
- Yeast and Mold: < 10 cfu/g
- No Pathogens Present
All testing is performed at 25 C unless otherwise noted.
Packaging: Per customer request. One (1) lb. net weight minimum. Desiccant bag included.
- Certified Organic under USDA NOP and equivalent CE 834-2007 and 889/2008 Certified Organic by Mayacert
- Star K Kosher
- FairTSA Product Certified
Cautions: Store in a cool, dry place. Once reconstituted, product will darken with age. Preservatives must be added after reconstitution since this powder is non-preserved.
Shelf life: 3 years from date of manufacture (unopened container).
- Functional Skin Care/Cosmetics
- Topical Analgesics/Anesthetics
- Hydrocortisone Creams
- First Aid Sprays/Creams/GelsA
- Anti-Acne Preparations
- Medicated Powders//Oral Rinses
SKIN AND HAIR CARE
- Glamour Cosmetics (Hydophilic)
- Sun Care and After Sun Products
- Hand and Body Lotions/Gels
- Skin Cleansers/Moisturizers
- Bath and Body Products
- Shampoos and Conditioners
- Styling/Sculpting Gels
- Shaving/Depilatory Preparations
- Bath Powders
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Health Drinks
- Juice Blends
- Health Foods
- Sports Drinks
WHAT PERCENTAGE TO USE?
- 15% Single Strength Equivalent (SSE) minimum for product effectiveness
- Recommend the use of 15-100% for cosmetic and beverage applications
- Two or four ounces (SSE) twice daily is the recommended beverage dose. May be added to fruit or vegetable juices to enhance flavor
- No animal testing