Terra-Pure Certified Spray Dried Aloe Vera Powder Reg. 200X(TN001CR PLUS)
Introducing Terry Laboratories 16% total polysaccharide 200X powder. A powder 60% more active than the competition. Skin conditioning agent, food additive.
Appearance: Fine Powder
Color: Light Cream to Beige
pH (1:199): 3.5 – 5.0
Specific Gravity (1:199): 0.997 – 1.004
Percentage Moisture: 8% Maximum
Percentage Total Polysaccharides: 10% Minimum
- Total Plate Count: < 10 cfu/g
- Yeast and Mold: < 10 cfu/g
- No Pathogens Present
All testing is performed at 25 C unless otherwise noted.
Packaging: Per customer request. One (1) lb. net weight minimum. Desiccant bag included.
- International Aloe Science Council (IASC)
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) Self-Affirmed
- Certified Organic under USDA NOP and equivalent CE 834/2007 and 889/2008; Certified Organic by Mayacert
- Star K Kosher
- FairTSA Product Certified
Cautions: Store in a cool, dry place. Once reconstituted, product will darken with age. Preservatives must be added after reconstitution since this powder is non-reserved.
Shelf life: 3 years from date of manufacture (unopened container).
- Functional Skin Care/Cosmetics O.T.C.
- Topical Analgesics/Anesthetics
- Hydrocortisone Creams
- First Aid Sprays/Creams/Gels
- Anti-Acne Preparations
- Medicated Powder/Talcs
- Toothpastes/Oral Rinses
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Health Drinks
- Juice Blends
- Health Foods
- Sports Drinks
SKIN AND HAIR CARE
- Glamour Cosmetics (Hydrophilic)
- Sun Care and After Sun Products
- Hand and Body Lotions/Gels
- Skin Cleansers/Moisturizers
- Bath and Body Products
- Shampoos and Conditioners
- Shaving/Depilatory Preparations
- Styling/Sculpting Gels
- Bath Powders
WHAT PERCENTAGE TO USE
15% Single Strength Equivalent (SSE) minimum for IASC certified finished products Recommend the use of 15-100% for cosmetic and beverage applications Two or four ounces (SSE) twice daily is the recommended beverage dose. May be added to fruit or vegetable juices to enhance flavor
- No animal testing