Certified Spray Dried Aloe Vera Powder 200X(TN001NL)
Our Certified Spray Dried Aloe Vera Powder 200X is processed using the NaturLOCK System™ . This is a revolutionary technology that only Terry Laboratories can provide.
There is little disagreement that the polysaccharides found in Aloe Vera play a critical role in the benefits found in this miraculous plant. Universally, scientists agree that, while the total polysaccharide content is important, more important is the Molecular Weight Distribution (MWD) of those polysaccharides. The point of differentiation between the various suppliers of Aloe Vera should be how their Molecular Weight Distribution compares to “Mother Nature” – what is typically found in the leaf. Terry Laboratories’ new, revolutionary NaturLOCK System™ was developed to mimic, as closely as possible, what is typically found in “Nature”. This proprietary improvement in growing, harvesting and processing Aloe Vera is the first major development since 1999.
Appearance: Fine Powder
Color: White to Light Beige
pH (1:199): 3.5-5.0
Specific Gravity (1:199): 0.997-1.004
% Moisture: 8% Maximum
- < 10 cfu/g
- < 10 cfu/g
- No Pathogens Present
All testing performed at 25° C unless otherwise noted.
Packaging: Per customer request. One (1) lb net weight minimum. Desiccant bag included.
- International Aloe Science Council (IASC)
- Certified Organic under USDA NOP and equivalent CE 834/2007 and 889/2008 Certified Organic by Mayacert
- Star K Kosher
- FairTSA Product Certified
Cautions: Store in a cool, dry place. Once reconstituted, product will darken with age. Preservatives must be added after reconstitution since this powder is non-preserved.
Shelf Life: 3 years from date of manufacture (unopened container).
Typical applications for this ingredient can include skin and hair care products, pet care products, food and beverages, over the counter pharmaceuticals and more. Each of these categories offers several product options.
SKIN AND HAIR CARE
- Sun Care and After Sun Products
- Hand Lotions
- Body Lotions
- Facial Cleansers and Moisturizers
- Styling Gels
- Shaving/Depilatory Creams
FOOD AND DRINK
- Health Drinks
- Juice Blends
- Health Foods
- Sports Drinks
- Topical Analgesics/Anesthetics
- Hydrocortisone Creams
- First Aid Sprays/Creams/Gels
- Anti-Acne Preparations
- Toothpastes/Oral Rinses
PET CARE PRODUCTS
- Topical Wipes
WHAT PERCENTAGE TO USE?
- 15% Single Strength Equivalent (SSE) minimum for IASC certified finished products
- Recommend the use of 15-100% SSE for cosmetic and beverage applications
- Two to four ounces (SSE) twice daily is the recommended beverage dose. May be added to fruit or vegetable juices to enhance flavor.
- No Animal testing