Aloe Vera Gel DEC 1X(AG002)
There is little disagreement that the polysaccharides found in Aloe Vera play a critical role in the benefits found in this miraculous plant. Universally, scientists agree that, while the total polysaccharide content is important, more important is the Molecular Weight Distribution (MWD) of those polysaccharides. The point of differentiation between the various suppliers of Aloe Vera should be how their Molecular Weight Distribution compares to “Mother Nature” – what is typically found in the leaf.
Terry Laboratories’ new, revolutionary NaturLOCK System™ was developed to mimic, as closely as possible, what is typically found in “Nature”. This proprietary improvement in growing, harvesting and processing Aloe Vera is the first major development since 1999. The information below discusses properties and applications of this amazing product.
Contact us to request a sample of our single strength aloe vera gel or to speak with one of our sales representatives.
All information listed below can be found on our technical bulletin, which is available for download at the bottom of this page.
Appearance: Colorless to Slight Yellow Liquid
Odor: Slight Vegetable
Gardner Color: 1 Maximum
Specific Gravity: 0.997-1.004
Total Aloe Solids: 0.5% Minimum
- Total Plate Count: < 10 cfu/g
- Yeast And Mold: < 10 cfu/g
- No Pathogens Present
All testing performed at 25° Celsius unless otherwise noted.
Packaging: 5 Gallon (42lbs/19kg) Minimum; 55 Gallon (459lbs/208kg)
- Potassium Sorgate 0.10%
- Sodium Benzoate 0.05%
- International Aloe Science Council (IASC)
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) Self-Affirmed
- Star K Kosher
- FairTSA Certified Product
Cautions: This is a natural product that will darken with age. Slight fallout may occur over time. Protect from oxidation. Storm at room temperature. Shelf life: 2 years from date of manufacture (unopened container).
Aloe Vera gel is widely used in many skin care, cosmetics, drinks and other popular products. Some of the most common applications we see for this ingredient include the following:
SKIN AND HAIR CARE
- Sun Care and After Sun Products
- Hand and Body Lotions/Gels
- Skin Cleansers
- Facial Moisturizers
- Shampoos and Conditioners
- Styling/Sculpting Gels
- Shaving/Depilatory Preparations
PET CARE PRODUCTS
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Health Drinks
- Juice Blends
- Health Foods
- Sports Drinks
- Topical Analgesics/Anesthetics
- Hydrocortisone Creams
- First Aid Sprays/Creams/Gels
- Anti-Acne Preparations
- Toothpastes/Oral Rinces
- Topical Wipes
WHAT PERCENTAGE TO USE?
- 15% Single Strength Equivalent (SSE) minimum for IASC certified finished products
- Recommended the use of 15-100% for cosmetic and beverage applications
- Two to four ounces (SSE) twice daily is the recommended beverage dose. May be added to fruit or vegetable juices to enhance flavor
- No Animal Testing