Aloe Vera Gel REG 1X (AG003)
NATURLOCK SYSTEM™ There is little disagreement that the polysaccharides found in Aloe Vera play a critical role in the benefits found in this miraculous plant. Universally, scientists agree that, while the total polysaccharide content is important, more important is the Molecular Weight Distribution (MWD) of those polysaccharides. The point of differentiation between the various suppliers of Aloe Vera should be how their Molecular Weight Distribution compares to “Mother Nature” – what is typically found in the leaf. Terry Laboratories’ new, revolutionary NaturLOCK System™ was developed to mimic, as closely as possible, what is typically found in “Nature”. This proprietary improvement in growing, harvesting and processing Aloe Vera is the first major development since 1999.
Appearance: Yellow-Green Liquid
Odor: Light Vegetable Gardner
Color: 3 Maximum
pH: 3.5 – 4.5
Specific Gravity: 0.997 – 1.004
Total Aloe Solids: 0.5%
- Total Plate Count: < 10 cfu/g
- Yeast and Mold: < 10 cfu/g
- No Pathogens Present
All testing performed at 25°C unless otherwise noted.
Packaging: 5 Gallon (42 lbs/19 kg) Minimum; 55 Gallon (459 lbs/208 kg)
Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate: 0.10% Sodium Benzoate: 0.10%
- International Aloe Science Council (IASC)
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) Self-Affirmed
- Star K Kosher
- FairTSA Certified Product
Cautions: This is a natural product which will darken with age. Slight fallout may occur over time. Protect from oxidation. Store at room temperature.
Shelf life: 2 years from date of manufacture (unopened container).
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Health Drinks
- Juice Blends
- Sports Drinks
- Health Foods
SKIN AND HAIR CARE
- Sun Care
- After Sun Products
- Shampoos & Conditioners
- Facial Moisturizers
- Skin Cleansers
- Styling & Sculpting Gels
- Shaving/Depilatory Preparations
- First Aid Sprays/Creams/Gels
- Hydrocortisone Creams
- Anti-Acne Preparations
- Topical Analgesics/Anesthetics
- Oral Rinses
PET CARE PRODUCTS
- Topical Wipes
WHAT PERCENTAGE TO USE
- 15% Single Strength Equivalent (SSE) minimum for IASC certified finished products
- Recommend the use of 15-100% SSE for cosmetic and beverage applications
- Two to four ounces (SSE) twice daily is the recommended beverage dose. May be added to fruit or vegetable juices to enhance flavor.
- No animal testing
For more information about Terry Laboratories' Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel Reg 1X, contact us today by calling 1-800-FOR-ALOE or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request samples online for this and other Aloe Vera products.
To learn more about this product, please refer to the chart - linked below - which reflects the comparison of NaturLOCK System™ Aloe Vera Gel 1X to “Mother Nature”.